January 10th, 2018
Money Back Guarantee
We believe in offering a service that meets your quality expectations. This is why we have developed this guide to show the procedure you need to follow to get refunds for products that fail to meet the quality standards you expect of us. Our money back guarantee policy is our commitment to ensuring that we will take measures to ensure that each client who orders our service, receives a satisfactory product.
Kindly check the different circumstances where you are eligible for either full or partial refund in accordance with our money back policy. We have simplified the main sections under which a refund is applicable, i.e.
- Before approval of the preview version of the order, and
- After approval of the order
BEFORE APPROVAL OF THE ORDER
A. A customer is eligible for 100% refund under three conditions, as follows:
- When you cancel an order just placed, BUT before a writer is identified and assigned. Please notify us IMMEDIATELY where you decide to cancel an order that is either in the processing or assignment phrase. It is important that you notify our support team department immediately so that the paper is not assigned when it will not be needed at all. You will be eligible for 100% refund if your order has not yet been assigned.
- You made a mistake while paying for the order, including paying for similar orders, or making double payment. You will be eligible for 100% refund if the same order has been paid for twice.
- We were unable to find a suitable writer for your order: This would indeed be a rare occurrence, since we have over 500 active writers, working around the clock to meet your demands. However, on the very rare occasion we fail to find a suitable writer who can meet your order specifications in full, we will present 100% refund rather than give out the assignment to an unqualified writer who cannot meet your demands.
- The deadline expired without delivery of the paper and you no longer need it: In such a situation, you will receive 100% refund but not the paper. You will also be obligated to refrain from using any documents previously forwarded to you on the order. Kindly understand that this is not applicable to lateness on revisions.
B. 70% REFUND APPLIES WHEN:
- A 70% refund is possible if you want to cancel an order assigned to a writer BUT less than half the deadline has elapsed. In this case, we cannot issue a 100% refund as the writer has begun working on your order and needs consideration for the work already done. In this regard, we will present evidence for the work done by the said writer.
C. 50% REFUND APPLIES WHEN:
- A 50% refund is possible on any order placed with us in the event that you want to cancel an order after a writer has started working on it and more than half the deadline has elapsed. In this regard, we will present evidence for the work done by the said writer.
- We were unable to find a suitable writer for your revision. Again, this would be very rare indeed. However, if we cannot meet your revision request, we will avail a 50% refund on the value initially paid.
D. ELIGIBILITY FOR A VARIABLE PERCENTAGE REFUND APPLIES:
- If a paper you ordered is submitted after deadline expiry but you still need the order, you can claim some refund because of the lateness in submission. The new value price is the difference between the actual price you paid for the order and this new price. For instance, you may pay $40 for an order expecting it in 1 day but end up receiving it after 1 day and 6 hours. Assuming the price of the order would have been $36 had it been ordered with a 1 day 6 hours – deadline, you can claim $4 refund.
- If the quality submitted is unsatisfactory, you can claim a refund. In this case, you should request free revisions, as per our revision policy or place a request with the support department that a different writer is assigned to your order. Alternatively, you should communicate to our support team and request that the paper be “disputed”. However, when you request that a paper is disputed please bear in mind the following:
- You must submit strong and credible reasons to back your dispute claim.
- Understand that resolving the dispute will take a bit of time: We may need to forward the paper to the Quality Assurance Department, communicate with the writer, or even ask for extra materials to substantiate your request. All these procedures consume time.
- There is no set percentage refund for an order set on dispute. Each case is evaluated individually and a decision regarding the percentage refund is arrived at after careful scrutiny. Nevertheless, rest assured that we always place our customers at a pedestal in such instances.
- It is important that you present additional materials or information backing your claim for a refund in case of a dispute immediately. Please kindly note that your case is annulled if such materials and information are not presented 14 days after the request. If such materials requested are not provided within 14 days, no refund can be given.
AFTER APPROVAL OF THE ORDER
In order to make our engagement with you worthwhile and satisfying, we would kindly request you to go through the preview version carefully before approving your order. Kindly note that once a preview version is uploaded to your order page and the order set on Delivered status, you have 14 days to review the paper and either approve it or request a revision. If you do not act within the 14 days, the system automatically approves the order.
You can ask for as many revisions as you want. However, kindly note that once you have approved your order, you are deemed satisfied with the document presented, in which case, you are no longer eligible for a refund on the same. Notwithstanding, you can still request for a revision within 7 days after approval of the order.
We need to emphasis the need here for careful evaluation of what is presented before approval. Please go though the preview version severally before approval so that you are sure that the approved version is the correct document you want. If you are having problems viewing the preview version, kindly contact our customer support team who will assist you get different preview version.
It is our pleasure to serve you and ensure that you are completely satisfied with what you get. In the rare occasion we fail to meet your expectations, do not hesitate to contact the customer support team and present your case.
However, please note that after a 100% refund, you relinquish your rights to make use of the paper and any other materials that may have been forwarded to you or uploaded on the order page by our writers or support team members. Such documents and materials become the property of Essay Giants and we reserve the right to use them in any way we deem fit. This may include publishing the papers on our website as samples, which implies that any check by plagiarism checker software will result in 100% plagiarism pointing to our site. This resolve is so that we also protect our writers who work tirelessly to meet our customers’ demands and requirements, and therefore, avoid incidences where some customers may approve and use a paper but still claim some refunds.