January 10th, 2018
Terms and Conditions
1.1 Whom do these terms and conditions apply to?
The terms and conditions outlined here apply to every user of our website, www.essaygiants.com (“the Website”, “the site”, “the Company”). Users (“you”, “your”) refer to anyone browsing, ordering, or accessing our site in any other means.
These terms set our relationship with the user. Please go through these terms to learn the restrictions in browsing our website, the allowable uses of the products and services obtained through the site, and disclaimer of liability.
1.2 Where can I find more information about this site?
You can find more information about this site in the following pages of the website:
- About us
- Our services
- Our pricing policy
- Our guarantees
1.3 What happens when I use the site?
You have a duty to read these terms because any use of the site is deemed to indicate agreement with the terms. Therefore, use of the site indicates that you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions, which could be amended from time to time as need arises
1.4 When are these terms subject to change?
We may make changes to these terms out of various events. Some of these include changes in our product portfolio, introduction of new services, regulatory requirements, and security reasons. Changes made to the terms will be communicated through an update on the site that indicates the last-update date. Always check the end of these terms to see when the last changes were made.
2. 0 About us
Essaygiants.com is a website belonging to Writingmart Services. We are a company offering academic writing services for different clients globally. We engage our writers from various parts of the world to ensure that we match your needs with the best writer in your topic. Our company arose from the endeavor to offer unmatched academic writing services to our clients.
In these terms, the following definitions apply:
- “Website” or “site” means www.essaygiants.com
- “Customer”, “You” or “Yours” mean and refer to you and/or any other person submitting the order to the website on your behalf.
- “Company”, “We” or “Our” mean and refer to Writingmart Services
- “Product” – refers to a paper or service delivered to the client according to the order instructions they have provided.
- “Order” refers to filled standard electronic form that a customer submits via our website with specific instruction on the work that they need. Submitting an order implies completing all the required fields on the order form that is provided via our website.
3. Use of essaygiants.com website
The use of the website is restricted to persons of legal age and who are not disqualified from entering into a contract in their areas of jurisdiction.
Our services include providing custom-written model papers for admission essays, essays, research papers, cover letters, term papers and case studies. You can find the list of the services we offer in our-services page.
We may change our services from time to time to meet the change in our operating environment. We retain the sole right to make these changes without any duty to notify the user of the changes.
You are to use the site only for personal, non-commercial purposes.
You are not allowed to use any part of the site for any illegal purpose. Illegal purposes in this case include, but not limited to:
- disseminating material that is defamatory, infringes copyrights, is of criminal nature, or otherwise breaches applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
- Interfering with other users’ use of the site through ways such as hacking.
If you breach any of these provisions, you are liable for any costs and losses that result from your breach.
You have the duty to comply with other laws applicable in your jurisdiction that govern the access of online content.
We may suspend your access to the site if we have information of your breach of these terms to allow us time to investigate the issues. Such issues will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
4. Ordering our services
To order our services, you will need to fill and submit an electronic order form from our order-now page. This form has three main parts:
- The part where you provide the details of your order
- The part where you provide your personal and contact details
- The part where you agree to these terms and conditions
For repeat customers, the part on providing personal and contact details is omitted when you order while logged in to your account.
To order our products, you agree to us maintaining an account in our system in your name which will help us to offer relevant discounts and avoid asking you for your personal information every other time that you place an order. You can update your information from your profile when such information changes. However, some of the information such as the e-mail address can only be updated with the assistance of the site administrator.
5. How we use the personal information we collect from you?
Personal information collected from you will only be used to facilitate the provision of our services. We do not sell your information to advertisers or other third parties.
6. Keeping your account safe.
You have a responsibility to maintain your account safe at all times. This includes setting strong passwords, not giving out your account details, and logging out of your account if using a public computer.
You must keep your account information secure and must not disclose it to or share it with anyone. In case you suspect that your account is compromised, you have a duty to contact us immediately to address the issue.
In case you have forgotten your password, you can use the forgot password feature to have a reset password sent to you. Ensure that you change the password once you are able to access your account again.
7. Payment and discounts
By submitting your order on our site, it is implied that you have made an offer for purchase of a product. The product will only be availed after the payment is authorized. We are not obligated to avail the product until the payment is made. You are made aware of the payment for the service on submitting your order. To view the factors that determine what you pay per order, please visit our pricing-policy page.
8. Use of our products
You are allowed to use the product provided via our site under the following guidelines:
- The product is for your personal, non-commercial use.
- The products are provided solely as model papers to help you in your research, reference, or gaining the knowledge of citation styles.
- Our products are obtained from freelance writers who have agreed to transfer their rights to the product to the company and its affiliates upon payment of agreed-upon service fee.
- all Products are acquired from freelance writers who transfer all rights and ownership to the company and/or its affiliates and partners.
- You may make copies of the products needed for non-commercial, personal use. However, you will need a written consent from the company to distribute, publish, transmit or otherwise share the content en masse.
- You are to destroy products received after you use them for research or reference without making copies for distribution as outlined in the sub-item above.
You placing an order with our company indicates your agreement that:
- The company retains the right to end contractual relationship with you where you or your agents pass off the products as your original work.
- The company retains the right to refuse to undertake future work for you where you use the product in a way that is inconsistent to these terms.
- You are aware that the product is provided only as a model for you to develop your original work.
- Neither the company nor any of its affiliates and/or partners shall be liable for your use of the product contrary to the terms stipulated herein.
10. Refunds and Order Cancellation
All products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, express or implied. Once an order has been completed, the company does not grant refunds under any circumstances, unless specifically stated herein. In certain cases, the company may provide a refund at its own discretion. For more information about the refund policy, please refer to our Money Back Guarantee. If you would like to learn more about our discount programs, please refer to the FAQ page
11. Warranty Disclaimer
The website is provided as is with no implied guarantees. The company makes no representations or warranties with regard to the website or any materials herein, whether express or implied, including and without limitation to any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, or any implied warranty arising out of course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade. In addition, the company makes no representation that the operation of the service or website will be uninterrupted or error-free. The company will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors on the website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any opinion, advice, information, or other content provided in connection with the service or otherwise available through the website. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any such opinion, advice, information or other content.
13. Liability Limitations
You agree to release and hold the company and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, any third-party providers or sources of information or data and legal advisers (the “Company’s Affiliates”) harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising from or related to the products, including but not limited to:
- telephone, electronic, hardware or software, network, Internet, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind;
- failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions;
- any condition caused by events beyond the control of the company that might cause the product to be delayed, disrupted, or corrupted;
- any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with, or as a result of, utilizing our services; or
- any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with our services.
- In addition, you agree to indemnify, and hold the company and its Affiliates harmless from any claim, suit or demand, including attorney’s fees, made by a third party due to or arising out of your violation or breach of these Terms and Conditions, your violation of any rights of a third party, or any other act or omission by you.
In no event shall the company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or any information provided on this website contrary to these terms.
Nothing in these terms should be construed to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence, or any other liability which may not be limited or excluded by law, or intended to affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Your rights under these terms are not transferable to another person. Our rights under these terms may be transferred to another business where we have reason to believe that your rights will not be altered.
Our failure to take action on breach of these terms does not nullify our right to take action in future breaches.
You are to give your notices to us in writing. We will provide notices to your either on our site, your account on our site, or the e-mail you have registered with us.
Updated 01 November 2016